View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 10:57 AM   #40
Green Machine
Always Workin

Drives: 2021 Mazda MX-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
If that's the determining factor, why aren't alot more people and vendors showing up? The numbers from past fests don't show a drastic difference in attendees and by far the best vendor row was in Phoenix.
Vendor locations aren't always in the most populated areas. There may be a track or something close by where they can test and prove their products, but customers don't "need" to be local.

Also between the vendor entry fee, hosting employees in hotels, hauling equipment/products out, food, and everything else doesn't really give some smaller vendors the option to come out correct? Because I bet its rare to make any profit for coming out to a CamaroFest, basically they are just there to put faces behind their name because most of the people already know the company.

I know the vendors help with costs, but I'm sure most of us aren't there for just the vendors. We are there to interact with other Camaro owners we've talked to online and have some fun with our cars in the process. I know this year was probably one of my favorite events I've been to over the summer.

2018 1SS 1LE, HyperBlue Metallic (Sold)
2014 1SS 1LE, Black, Twin Turbo (Sold)
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote