Thread: My new 2016 SS
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 09:36 AM   #11
sworn

Drives: 2019 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSFanboy View Post
What a beauty! And that's a killer deal for a gently-used 2SS. The car is already broken in for you. So one word of warning. If you frequent this forum, you may eventually catch "mod fever" which comes with a side of horsepower and/or style envy. Before you know it, you'll be willing to sell your first-born just to get mods that some of the forum members have installed...and some of these mods are very expensive. You're probably already familiar with this phenomenon since you previously owned a Mustang. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Camaro6 forum!
I initially looked at the car about a week before I purchased it. The dealer had it priced at 33,900. A few days after I looked at the Camaro they changed the price to 35,900.....

At that point I was really debating if I wanted to get rid of the Mustang. This was pretty much my biggest stumbling block. The dealership called to do a "Follow up." I stated that I would NOT be interested at the higher price point. With that in mind they said they would honor the initial price. I also took into consideration that the prices for these cars will be considerably higher in the Spring. They basically wanted to move the car because RWD V8's don't sell well during a Chicago winter! LOL!

I'm all too familiar with the mudding bug!

After the window tint I want to pick up the plug in module that disables the AFM. BTW if anyone has any thoughts on this please let me know!

And thanks for all the kind words guy's!
2019 Camaro 1SS. Crush. Mishimoto Catch Can, BMR Strut Tower Brace, Oracle Side Markers, ZL1 Side Skirts, Blade Spoiler W/ZL1 Addons Wicker Bill, Exhaust Cut Outs, BMR Front and Rear Cradle Braces, Cold Air Inductions CAI. ZL1 Rims 285 Fronts and 305's Rear. Speed Inc Tune PCM & TCM.
sworn is offline   Reply With Quote