View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #3768
JBCamaro2011
A proud veteran

Drives: Camaro 2LT 2011 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
Well it was one hell of a weekend....so many parties... Friday night supper meet in Saint Barbe....A nice little hangout for the LOCALS... Then off to finish the evening at Christians place.
Saturday morning headed out to Fadis Tutti Frutie Place for breakfast & then to the Terrebonne GM Dealer for a few hours.
They had a nice set up for us & their customers...with free shirts & a Gifts...
CONGRATS to Fadi for Winning the Leather jacket.. & to the other winners...
Then Off to my Sisters in Rockland for her annual Corn roast. Got home at midnight. Sunday afternoon we went to another party on Rays family side.
Came home after supper during the Irene storm to find the Tree between the neighbors house had fell missing my car(Malibu).
Went to work this morning & I was to much in pain so I left to go see the doctor. He told me I had a problem with my C5 & C6 vertebra.. Gave me 3 weeks off with Physio treatments & $300 of Pills to take & an XRay to take soon at the hospital.... If this doesn't work I might need surgery...
So now I have time to watch a lot of movies...
See you guys soon...
Get well soon Rick, take care of that back. Ray go easy on him... get on top!

K&N CAI, MBRP cat-back, Billet fuel door, Billet door sills plate, Side vent gill, Footwell lightning, black bowtie, tinted windows, OEM convertible spoiler, orange seat stitching, Walmart's orange pedal covers and more to come
JBCamaro2011 is offline   Reply With Quote