View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
Calimaro

Drives: silver
Talking New Twin Screw for Camaro by Techco coming?

Hello all,

I am new to the site and I have been waiting for my Camaro for quite some time now (who hasn't lol) My previous ride was a 2006 Saleen Extreme and I was able to get a great price without losing money and I couldn't resist the new camaro, I fell in love with it. The one thing I want get is a supercharger and I see the magna charger is coming soon. My Saleen had a twin screw and I remember that the guys at Saleen built the first camaro for the transformer show so I called them up to see if they are doing a supercharger or any performanace for it. Unfortnately they are not but I was able to talk to Carlos Duran who is now with Techco and I was told by him that they are working on a twin screw for the Camaro's!!! I did a little research and Carlos directed me to their website, which has a lot of data on what they have been doing. I found out that they developed a twin screw for dodge, ford and now the Corvette LS3. Needless to say I am leaning towards a twin screw from Techco and I am thinking of dropping her off. What do you guys think? I posted a link of the bower for you all to see. Techco told me it is coming in June.

Click here to see Video

Any advise would be great!!!

Rick
Calimaro is offline   Reply With Quote