Thread: SS vs CTS-V
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
newagemuscle
Philippians 4:13

Drives: SLP Supercharged LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohdeo16 View Post
I don't really know why I'm posting this because I honestly know the answer but I just wanted to get some rivalry going.

A friend of mine has a 2012 CTS-V Coupe that has been pullied and has a tune. DA is about 1500-2000+ where I'm at most of the time.

Anyway he wants to race me for fun and I'm definitely down for it, I can't say no to a run or two down the drag strip and this gives me a reason to go out.

My mods are listed below in my sig. I still think I got a little bit left in my car from the best time I've turned.

I'm fairly certain that stock CTS-V's are running low 12's so I imagine that with a pulley and tune its definitely going to be well on its way into the 11's. Is that a good bet?

I had similar mods to you... minus the cam at the time I ran my buddy's V at the strip. He had a CAI, tune, and muffler delete. As for tires, mine were the stockers and he had Nitto Invos. My best run was a 12.52@114 and his best of the dat was 11.77@119. His car was definetly faster, but what what was really hurting me was the 60 ft times. He is now changed the pulley and did a full exhaust and it has gone 11.60's@127.

Here was his best run. His car is an auto by the way.