View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 09:18 AM   #2
JustGeorge
ZL1 CRT 1 of 53
 
JustGeorge's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 & 2017 ZL1's
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Phoenixville, PA
Posts: 698
Just a heads-up! Currently it is not looking good for this Sunday the 5th. If the weather is once again poor (which is now being forecast) we will cancel the April meet*. Our next scheduled meet will be the last Sunday in May, the 26th.

*These are all weather permitting. If the last Sunday is cancelled due to weather the meet gets pushed back one week. If it is again cancelled, it is then skipped for that month.
__________________

Last edited by JustGeorge; 05-03-2019 at 12:28 PM.
JustGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote