View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 01:02 PM   #8092
j o n

Drives: SOLD 2015 Z/28 #00048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96SS390 View Post
I actually have gone to Victory for church once or twice. Thanks for the info. Irwin is a little of a haul for me so might only make that one on occassion.

Cars and Coffee and the Victory Church one are options though thanks for the information. Do you get to either of these much?

Was hoping something on Robinson side lol.

Jared
I'm close to Irwin, so that Sat night show more so than others. Huge turnout each week too. 100's of cars. Nice variety of antique, classic, modern.

Cars n Coffee when time/weather permits, it's a nice relaxed drive on a Saturday. I only really go for the drive. I'll stay for maybe 30 min. Walk around, look, enjoy a coffee. It's a smaller turnout and the same modern exotic cars generally (P1, Ford GT, V12 italians, you name it). They do have clubs or 'theme' days... So there may be more Porsches there or other high-end varieties more so than usual. YouTube personalities show-up

Victory church show I go maybe 2-3 times a yr. Not the same turnouts as the other friday night Christian Church show it replaced in Wexford. That one was crazy each friday, 1000's of cars. Their lots were eventually sold to AHN and Chick Filet

You can go to all 3 shows and see the same folks at each all within a matter of 24hrs.
SOLD - '15 Z/28 #00048 | White | A/C | Speakers | Michelin PS4S 305/30/19's
'19 Civic Type R | White | Wing delete
'16 CR-V EX-L Navi | AWD | White | Ebony

https://www.instagram.com/__jon__athan__/
j o n is offline   Reply With Quote