View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:51 PM   #2499
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerod97 View Post
Very nice SummoneR .it's about time .I know you have a permagrin and all tha painof the past months hassubsided.no thanks to your pals at jl.......don't wannamention them.by ghe way ,did you goby jl@and check out their partsdept so they could drroooool on your car? I'm glad got you...enjoy!!
Thanks joerod!

Nah I won't set tread on that stinkin' dealership ever again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson71 View Post
Don't be fooled! Notice no pictures of SummoneR in the pics? I think he may have happened by a car on the side of the road took some pics and posted them.

Hey SummoneR Diva says hi. BTW her car is a beauty. The wife and I are in town this weekend if you want to hook up for a BBQ.
J
Ha haa... No one wants to see me in these photos... believe me...

Yeah I have yet to see hers, I bet it is! I can't wait to see it.

I'd love to get together for a BBQ, does Sunday work? I have family in town again. They leave Sunday morn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGeek View Post
Thanks for the photos SummoneR and rjsmith1973. I really like the way you both got different angles to show the color change. I swear it looks like a completely different color from pic to pic. I still haven't seen ABM in person, but they're building my car in the next couple of days, so I sure hope I end up liking it. I really appreciate you taking the time to post photos for us have-nots to drool over. It helps keep the anticipation from turning into panic.
Cheers!
You're welcome BassGeek.

I think you will, The first time I had ever seen this color on anything in person was on my car and I was speech less, it's beautiful!! It changes color all the time, that's what people comment the most on! Can't wait to see yours too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
so what is better in person, white or silver stripes on ABM?
Scott (FBODFATHER) says Silver stripes on this color is a show stopper... I would have to agree, I put silver bowties on mine, and that alone looks amazing, can't wait to see the hood spears, I couldnt imagine full stripes. I bet it's eye poping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
SummoneR -

Beautiful car!!!!! I know how excited you are, I still get excited when I see my Bella each day!!!
THANKS CajunCamaroChic! Yeah? That's cool me too, people laugh at me at work when they see me standing up looking out the window at it, then I laugh at them when I see them mesmerized by it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomZ302 View Post
Gills! Next up: Hockey Stick stripes.

WOW! Venom! Your gills came out way better than mine!! I plan to redo them... I thought of how you did your, the black style 2 kind and the faded, awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM DIVA View Post
Yay!!! absolutley BE-YOU-TIFUL car! I am glad to see you are alive and well! lol!! Now all we need to do is get you, Jay71, me, and a couple other "local" people together for a GTG! Looki'n Good SummoneR
Thank you kindly CGM DIVA. Yeah I was M.I.A., for two reasons, working 60 hour weeks and driving the car in my off time

Yeah we all need to get together soon. That would be great!

More pics this weekend everyone, of the bowties and hopefully the hood spears. And my jacked up faded gills... LOL I'm jealous Venom.