View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 08:34 AM   #6771
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I read an article not long ago which basically said that if the Hummer H2 and H3 came out today, they'd likely be more popular than they were at the time considering today's Truck and SUV boom. I have to say that I kind of agree with that. I'm saying with ICE engines and all.

But I have also heard GM could be considering Hummer for an all electric future. Hrrrmmm….we'll see!

Side note: What do you guys think about that Mustang Mach-E all electric SUV that is coming? Pictures and information leaked today. I have to say...I like it overall in the "GT" trim below. I'm not sure about the colored grille. Shaved door handles are nice. It also bugs me that they are calling it a "Mustang" and it even has the Mustang emblem on it (It's not a damn Mustang). The other thing that dings me is that they are using a huge Tesla style screen in the middle of the interior dash. Ugh...I can't stand the Tesla 3 interior.

I think it is ridiculous and pure folly. It exacerbates the crossover and hybrid genres and disrespects the heritage of the Mustang. It is much better IMO to cancel a model and move on as opposed to just pasting a nameplate on something hoping that it will sell.

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote