View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
ZL1 Ordering Information

Dates and events as stated in the ZL1 Order Update Guide sticky above: But what exactly do they mean?

OCT. 24 - Dealers will receive their allocation numbers. Will this be the number of ZL1's that they will be able to order for their dealership?

OCT. 29 - ZL1 Ordering open through Order Workbench’s Quick Order. Is this the date that we will be able to order from the dealer the ZL1 we want with all of the options, or just that we want to order a ZL1? Will we know all of the options that will be available on the car?

Early November - First Consensus period. What is this and what does it mean?

Mid November - Pricing Announced. Is pricing usually announced two weeks after you are able to order the car?

I am asking because I want to make sure that I understand EXACTLY what is going to happen and when so that there will be no mistakes or miscommunication. Any dealers or knowledgable members that can correctly answer these questions would be greatly appreciated. Apparently I am not the only one that does not know exactly what they mean either. Thanks for the explaination.

Last edited by OldJedi; 10-01-2011 at 12:28 PM.
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote