View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 05:36 PM   #6
Buschman

Drives: 2018 ZL1 2015 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFiD3ViL View Post
Sweet! That's going to look awesome.The other thing to consider depending on where you get the bumper from or if it's a kit, is that when installing on an earlier 5th gen Camaro (2010-2013), you usually will reuse the OEM DRLs or fog lights (if an LS/LT) that the car came with for the upper fogs/drls on the ZL1 bumper. The kits almost always come with the correct lower ZL1 projector fogs though.

Also, I am not sure if the bumper absorber between model years would be the same or if any trimming would need to be done to the steel impact bar. I have seen a few people that had to do some minor cutting on those to get the bumper cover to fully seat, but that might have been on aftermarket ZL1 covers.

I haven't done this conversion yet, but I have done some research as it's one of my most wanted mods.

Not sure about the headlights or if any of the supports/brackets would need swapping out.
Thanks don’t much care about the DRL’s just need headlights. My impact bar has been changed to a light weight chromoly bar, absorber is gone. It’s a race car.
Attached Images

Buschman is offline   Reply With Quote