View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #54
Moosen75

Drives: Junk til 2008
Send a message via AIM to Moosen75
GM from their stand point has to offer the three different engines. Times are changing and the gas prices are not going down EVER! They are expecting gas prices to rise over $4 this summer. How are they gonna sell big V8 if the people cant afford to put gas in its tank? It will help them achieve the numbers they are aiming for. Just like any other business you do what is profitable, which means they want to get costumers in the front door to start with. And with offering a 4 cyl you will get the camaro into more peoples hands. I am not trying to start an arguement by saying this but will the muscle cars no longer be muscle cars when the gas is all gone???? Eventually there is gonna be a different fuel source that is fact. Just because there is a 4 cyl camaro doesnt mean that the V8 that myself and most likely the rest of you guys on this site are going to buy is crap now. And i would imagine that GM has learned for its last mistake with the camaro in price. The gen 4 camaro was way overpriced compared to the mustang, so i doubt the price won't be too out of line with the mustang in the end.