View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 10:32 AM   #14
Al Robinson
RACKM

Drives: 2001 Mazda MilleniaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
Honestly, I would be very, very suprised if 403HP is the top performance option in Camaro; disregarding the possibility of a 6.2 s/c. I think this generation of Camaro is going to offer many more powerplant options than the 4th gen.. kind of like in the 3rd gens. 403HP sound like the perfect amount of power for the entry level v-8, but I would be really suprised if there is not a ~450HP option. I just find it hard to believe that GM will fail to have a Camaro with more HP than the Challenger.

There is no way 403HP will be the top performance package.... Although it will probably be the version I choose.
I agree with you. I definitely believe that a SS camaro will be on sale within a year of the release of the Camaro. GM has all the necessary hardware in there arsinal. I believe GM has been listening to us throught this web site, as well as Camaro clubs as to what we want and will buy. Looking at the unbelievale response that was generated from the concept unveiling, I believe the powers that be ( who are Camaro nuts like us) and the engineers have MANY ideas.
Al Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote