View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 10:35 PM   #26
HoodCheck

Drives: 2018 ZLE (M6/hyper blue)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy2tehBone View Post
ANYWAY... thread derailment over.

OP, worth the travel time to go test drive one. Trust me.

Thanks man! I'm actually half thinking of buying one sight unseen and just having it shipped here, then selling my 16 SS. I have a Suburban to pick up slack if for some reason I didn't like it. But I'll be honest, I've had an 81, 83, 88, 90, 94, 99, 2012, and 2016, and I'm missing a couple others here too that I've had, and have never had one I didn't like the ride in (well, the 83 was slow as shit and had a vacuum leak I never did manage to find that stalled it at stops lol).
Tbh, I like the idea of dumbing down the tech in the car. My biggest concern in my 16 actually is the tech in it. I'm cool with going barebones; I'll miss homelink, but I can just put the clicker on the visor lol. I also like the idea of feeling my drive more; hell I even prefer driving with no radio to listen to my engine. Only reason I usually have the stereo on is to answer calls.
I could also use the extra inch or 2 in the back seats for my littlest guys (5 and 6).

On one hand its going a tad backwards, on the other hand, I feel like the Z/28 is one of the few cars on the planet I'd hold on to, and I'm the type of person that does a different car per year, or less...
HoodCheck is offline   Reply With Quote