View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #8
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markas214 View Post
They used to make changes every single year. Imagine if they still did. I seriously doubt many people who are not car people will even notice. Others will buy just to have the latest thing. I like the original 5 but I'd buy a '14 if I was looking for new. Hell look at the original 5 and see how many people swap out the front bumper, hoods, rear facias, blackouts, GFX, led lights, etc, etc. So even the original, which I believe GM nailed, is not perfect for some.
No car comes perfect from the factory. We all adjust our cars to our unique personalities. Some people like to have some small changes such as color of emblems, license plate frames, and dome lighting. Some people like to complete transform the car such as new bumpers, new hoods, rear spoilers, body kits, custom stripes, custom headlights, and custom tail lights. Then when it comes to performance, we all would enjoy a supercharger, cam, intake, exhaust and tune if it was possible.

For me, The 2014 will cost a lot more to make me want to drive it vs 2013 and older. I dislike the tail lights, the hood insert and quite a few other things I can't remember right now.
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote