View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Chevrolet Customer Service: Testing the 2013 Camaro SS

Hey guys!

Ashley and I were able to experience the amazing performance of the 2013 Camaro 1SS, yesterday! Needless to say, we will never forget the ride nor will anybody else on the road.

Getting into the Camaro, we were amazed by the stunning detail of the interior, including the all new Chevrolet MyLink with navigation. After discovering all of the options available, we hit the road.

Name:  IMG_3561.jpg
Views: 2061
Size:  72.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3562.jpg
Views: 2014
Size:  91.0 KB

We could not help but to grin in this beast. There is no denying that the Camaro is a very powerful vehicle and not to mention, you feel like you own the traffic. It was almost like feeling like a "million bucks."

We definitely enjoyed our time as we learned the layout to better serve you, our loyal fans and customers.

My favorite feature, as you may all know already, was the new ColorTouch radio as I am a "technology junkie" and the sound that it puts out.

Ashley states that her most exciting feature was "the way it handled and the easiness of the drive."

Pics are posted below!

Name:  IMG_3566.jpg
Views: 1948
Size:  100.6 KB

Name:  IMG_3568.jpg
Views: 1967
Size:  135.6 KB

Name:  2012-11-29 15.42.38.jpg
Views: 2055
Size:  128.8 KB

What is everyone's favorite feature?

Brandon