View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 09:50 AM   #9
SSSoon

Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Crush 1LE View Post
I used to use Harry's along with an OBD connection and a high speed GPS antenna, the issue I had is that it's unreliable. It errors out often, in my other car it only worked about 1/4 of the time. Nothing worse than having an awesome track session with your buddies only to find out it didn't record.
How about that. I have been experiencing the same thing and just assumed that it was something about my particular setup that was the problem. Yeah, I hate how it just fails to record sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Crush 1LE View Post
By the way, I just read your sig. Nice build! Arrington LS7 with a dry sump, should be a force to be reckoned with. I wanted to go dry sump but gave up after not finding a well thought out solution for the Camaro.
Thanks. We took out the A/C so the Dailey pan could fit, and are putting a 3 gallon oil tank in the trunk. Not a pretty solution but it sure is going to work well! Build thread if you're interested: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375392

Pete

Dry sump LS7, cage, JPSS suspension, Wilwood brakes, fire suppression, ARH 3" headers/exhaust, Z/28 DSSV coilovers, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 19" Forgeline GA3R, 325/30R19 Re11 tires, oil cooler, monster JPSS splitter/wickerbill, CAI, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote