View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 07:36 AM   #46
Pharmaro

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Damn now your inspiring me to make so many customized things like the trunk area. Only thing would be doing it while the wife is out on a business trip so she cant badger me on more mods haha. Everytime I look in this thread its something bigger and better, keepem' coming!
Thanks! Your build has been great to follow as well.

To me, the trunk had always been kind of a blah area for me as there were a lot of customization options do the engine bay, exterior, and interior. When I was at a show and popped the trunk it would be like "Hey look! A trunk with a tiny opening and more storage space that meets the eye" lol. Now I feel like each section of my car has been modified.

I totally hear you on sneaking it by the wife, but maybe you can convince her of how much you'll SAVE by doing it yourself lol. Besides the amps, the fabric was probably the most expensive part for me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
First off ...

Carbon Fiber vented fenders painted with exposed carbon hash marks and another little exposed piece -- YES SIR! haha just saw that and that would be awesome!

Second... TWINS - Yes please!

Third, I want to steal your trunk idea so bad... it's absolutely amazing hahaha.
I think the fenders have moved up on my list for sure. I'm still on the fence regarding FI and all the extra costs that can come with it.

It was great seeing you and Maddie the other day and Cazador was looking gooood. I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with for it.

I need to update this thread with my newest mod once I remember to take some good pictures of it.

Stay tuned....
Pharmaro is offline   Reply With Quote