View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 10:29 PM   #3
lincoln361

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
[QUOTE=Nighthawk89;8458576]Why did you invest so much into the fuel supply but not any extra into the injector if you don't mind me asking? I would pulley down once you supply the appropriate injector.. The cog drive would be a nice addition as well as a cam(Done properly of course). Heads i would leave out of the equation unless you have a fat pocket.[/Q

That's a good question. I had did some research on here about fuel system upgrades and such. The supercharger came with a 3.8 pulley which gave me about 5lbs of boost. I was told that if I wanted to pulley down to a 3.6 pulley at least to have the zl1 fuel pump which I got at the time. I asked my tuner (Pat G) if my injectors still had room. He said that I did not need to upgrade them just yet. Soon after that, I got into the nitrous phase and read that a boost a bump would be a good thing to invest in as well, which I got for a good deal, another reason why I bought it. which leads me to here asking these questions. I thought I was actually doing the right thing with my fuel by getting the zl1 fuel pump, adm fpcm and the msd boost a pump. I probably be looking into the ID850 injectors
SLP TVS 2300- 1 7/8 LG Headers- RDS NX Plate- 75 Shot- No Cats- SLP Loudmouth 2- NW102- 3.8 Pulley- OD Cog drive-12lbs boost-FIC 80# injectors-ZL1 Fuel Pump- RotoFab CAI- Apex CAI Scoop- Pat G Tune- Weld RTS drag pack- BMR Trailing Arms- BMR 1'' Drop Springs-BMR Lower Control Arms- BMR Toe Rods- BMR Rear Cradle Bushings- BMR Upper Control Arm Bushings- BMR Extreme Anti- Rollbar- Hotchkis Subframe Brace- Prosport Evo Boost & F/A Ratio
lincoln361 is offline   Reply With Quote