View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #28
40again

Drives: 2011 LS V6 6spd manual Victory Red
Truthfully it doesn't matter whether you are driving a SMART car or a Camaro. If you push the envelope for any reason (just speed for the hell of it because it is available, take chances that common sense dictates NOT TO, alcohol, drugs, fatigue, whatever) eventually it will catch up to you. Live by the sword, die by the sword as the saying goes. I truly feel bad for for the families of those lost in this horrific accident especially the passenger since he was just along for the ride and thankfully the tow-truck driver should recover, at least physically.

Regardless of the cause, this should have never happened thus this thread never would have been posted.

Members have posted about tires involved in this accident. I didn't see any left so who knows what they had on. I don't care what kind of rubber you are running if you are "flying" as the witness stated chances are due to speed and maybe road conditions they lost control and crossed the centerline in a curve. Looks to me like the front tires lost it and the driver and their passenger where along for the ride that would end their life.

JMO
40again is offline   Reply With Quote