View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #51
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
Huh....did I miss the post(s) where other members are forcing Gary to give the guy his money back?
NO. a little preventative action on my part... we've seen it turn ugly before where people will use camaro5's popularity to try and leverage a vendor to give them free stuff or get a discount or take a product back for no good reason "if you don't hook me up I'll flame you on Camaro5."

True story... Happens more often than we'd care to admit... So, I'm just being a little proactive to prevent that from happening.

it's kinda crazy to watch the hoards of people jump on board stuff like that and hammer a company based on one side of the story.

But, we don't want to discourage our members from giving honest feedback either... It's kinda of a tricky balance when you have paying sponsors.... It's not as easy. We can't let it be a free for all or the sponsors would all leave.... but we can't only defend our sponsors and silence complaints against them cus the members would leave. Can't have a forum without members......

we are constantly trying to find the line of what's fair for both sides....

Well, Tran is really...

FWIW.