Thread: LS7 1LE
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #76
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
gm wanted to stick true to the z28 history and give us the most expensive Camaro ever! this Camaro is in no way like the first z28.....sure someone turned it into a track car and raced it, but this isn't exactly that..... that wasn't done in house. and all the z28's of later years were crap....especially my favorite(sarcasm)....the late 2nd gens and early 3rd gens! so really, there is nothing in this car that shows me what rolled off the line in 69....... its going to be overpriced.....in a new category of cars because the price has taken it out of the American sports car category and thrown it into the European car category...... this is why it will fail. it will be a hit amongst Camaro enthusiast....but not the rest of the world....Europeans will laugh.
I agree about the history and europeans will never drool over this Z/28.

They know they screwed it up and IMO a camaro purist has blinders on not to see it. It's going to be a great car to own! But they could've done something with an SS to stay true to homeage and offer 25-50HP option on the SS at the very least.

I posted my thoughts on the future of camaro, but they may not make a 6th gen. It's quite possible they hang it up instead of ****ing it up. Who knows? Somehow I think the camaro if made into a 6th gen will be a 3 yr production and then ended.

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote