View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:00 AM   #58
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrek View Post
2ss/rs TFE, loving it. So I'm 1 of 1753.

As to the Syngergy green low production numbers... this does mean your car is more rare, it also means it's rare because people didn't want it so they didn't order it. It could help or hurt you. Same with the TFE stuff... eh. I didn't buy my car as an investment, I bought it to reward myself for a life well lived.
I seriosuly doubt people didnt want this car, alot of ppl want it! Others just werent aware of the time frame these were going to be produced. Heck, i wasnt aware until I went to the dealership and the sales manager said "hey, you might want to wait a few more weeks since we have 2 synergy camaros coming in" i was like, 'WTF is that? lol". I had no idea or had even heard of the car color until February. March 1 to May 1 was when the SGM camaros were in production and by then ALOT of camaros were already sold to customers who wanted their 2010 in 2009. I've gotten plenty of comments from other camaro owners saying that they would have waited to buy a SGM Camaro if they would have know this color was going to be available. So i think a huge part of the low numbers was it was pushed till the end of the 2010 production line.

Secondly, it takes 6-8 weeks to order a car. So if you didnt order your SGM by April 1, you wouldnt be able to get the car made.

Lastly, If no one wanted the SGM color GM would not be coming out with the color on all the different trim levels on the 2011s.

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote