View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 AM   #12
phiz118
It's amazing!

Drives: 2007 Lexas IS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Don't break the law...don't get pulled over...
Also, that's not always true... I've been pulled over because the officer thought I didn't have my seatbelt on. He followed me for 2 miles before pulling me over, so I'm not sure how he didn't noticed I had it on the entire time. When he came to my window he stated, "I observed you not wearing a seatbelt, but I don't know when you put it back on." Then proceeded to write me a ticket. All I had to do was show up, and speak with the DA for a moment to get it dismissed. She stated that they were having issues with many of the tickets he had been writing. Just like any workplace, most are great, some are jerks, and you can get pulled over for nothing if you get a jerk.

In this case, I would take it back to the shop and ask them to test it. If you asked for legal, and you got a warning for it being illegal, the shop should fix it. Where did you go? I always take my cars to Tritek.
phiz118 is offline   Reply With Quote