View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
camaro2lt - Caution Future Buyers

So far my experience buying parts from camaro2lt (Richie) has not been very positive. Here's the timeline of events.

December: I purchased ZL1 Carbon Flash Metallic door trim inserts in December and was told they had the Red light pipes in them. I received them in December when I ordered them. He shipped them pretty quickly at that time.

Feb 22nd: I was waiting for a lot of new parts for my car so I didn't get around to installing the door inserts until 2 weeks ago. After installing them I found out one had a blue light not a red light.

So I called camaro2lt (Richie) up on Feb 22nd and talked to him. He said he would look and see if he had an extra red light pipe at home. He got home and did so he called me and told me he would ship it out tomorrow (Monday) Feb 24th. At this point I was satisfied with his follow up support.

Tuesday Feb 25th: He never sent a tracking# like he said he would. So I texted him to see if he shipped the replacement light pipe out on Monday. Took two days for him to text me back (finally on Wed Feb 26th) and he said he had been busy and didn't get it shipped on Monday but would ship it tomorrow (Thursday) Feb 27th.

Saturday March 1st I texted him twice asking if he got it shipped out on Thursday. NO response both times. Called him on the phone. Finally got an answer and he said he shipped it out on Friday Feb 28th and I should have it early to mid following week.

March 6th I still had not received the light or a tracking number so I texted him to let him know I had not received it yet and asked if he could send me the tracking number like he said he would when he shipped it. NO response from him. Tried calling him. NO Answer.

March 7th I sent 7 texts to him. NO response. Tried calling him. NO Answer.

March 8th. Tried calling. NO answer.

So I still have no answer on if I will be receiving the correct color light pipe that I was told the door inserts had when I purchased them from him.

So buyer beware follow up support after the sale may be non-existent if you get the wrong parts.

**UPDATE** Replacement part received on Saturday 3/15/2014

Saturday March 15th: Just wanted to post an update that camaro2lt did send me the replacement light wiring harness with the correct color LED in it now. I received the new wiring harness on Saturday 3/15/2014 and installed it. Checked it out and it is a red one. Parts issue has been taken care of.

Last edited by Nick S; 03-16-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Nick S is offline   Reply With Quote