View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 06:32 PM   #8
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by UF4LIFE102SS View Post
There are to sides to this! Somebody that pays for something wants it right and right now! Also seller can have things come up but to a buyer it doesn't matter! Richie has answered a ton of ? from me so I doubt u will have a problem from him.
View the time frame above. I think an entire week is not asking for too much to get a response and for him to follow up with information like tracking numbers like he said he would. Up until this last week I was being understanding and not pushing the issue to much. But when I get Zero response in the last week after repeated text messages and phone calls all because he's "too busy" but he's not too busy to reply to new parts sales ads then that pisses me off. Don't tell me you're too busy to support me and the mistake that was made during my sale when you're not too busy to try and sell parts to someone else.

Richie seems like a good guy when I did talk to him on the phone and I'm sure generally he is a decent guy but his lack of any response in the last week was just unacceptable to me. I mean really how long does it take to reply to a text message to at least acknowledge my inquiry. Not long. Like 30 seconds or less. I'm sure it takes longer to long onto the internet, load the C5 site, and respond to forum posts than it does to respond to a text message. I sent a text so he could respond at his convenience when he had time. Obviously I was trying to be too considerate when I assumed that meant I would get a response back within a day or two at the most. Then I proceeded to give him a week to respond. Where does one draw the line before speaking up.

It's funny. No time to respond to my text or answer my phone calls privately. But suddenly when something is posted publicly he has time to respond.

I've posted the time frame above for all to see. If I have left out details that he feels are important he can feel free to quote the time frame and add the missing details. But I have not left anything out for the sake of making my story look better. I searched back thru my phone to make sure I had the dates and number of contact tries correct. I posted the facts and didn't leave any out.