View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 05:05 AM   #1
redleader
redleader

Drives: 2010
Bumble-Bee [Yellow + Iconage] Wanted for Even

Hi UK 5th Gen peoples....

I have had the following enquiry come through to our http://www.chevrolet-camaro.co.uk web site... can you help?
Good evening

So exciting to talk to you today, co organiser Rob was excited because the camaro is his fave car and I think he will be buying one some time.

Anyway Knightcon is now in its 5th Year, we started out life as 6 "KITT" cars in a pub carpark and 50 fans, to fastforward we are so proud it is now the premier TV/Movie car in the UK, we hosted 23 KITT cars which is the worlds greatest number. We have had every TV movie car there is and 27000 people came on the day.

Xscape castleford is a fantastic place to host an event. Its on hard ground and the weather cannot spoil it, when I found Your website today I was so excited when we spoke that you may be able to bring a few cars, we will gladly if confirmed alocate you an area, we do this for the corvette and delorean people too.

If you can help getting us a yellow bumblebee one that would make it complete, and we could get him on all advertising.

I hope this sounds great, we are proud and humbled at what the event has become.

We also have heroes and villains walking round on the day collecting for help the heroes!

We also have the cast and crew of knight rider attending

Thanks again

Every best wish

Steve fawcett
www.knightconuk.co.uk
redleader is offline   Reply With Quote