View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #6707
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

Drives: Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
Tahseen, I applaud you for being able to laugh at yourself and stereotypes. The world would be a much better place if all would not take everything so seriously (ie: not be so d@mn uptight and "offended").
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav2SS View Post

Did you bargain him down to 70? I mean that is a classic sterotype of Indian/Asian is that a price is always negotiable. Thats why I love shopping in Chinatowns
lol no i dint.. all though i did bargain a lot and got whole bunch of stuff from china town on my trip to NYC last weekend ..lol
Let me tell yall a secret asian people are proud of beeing cheap ....haha

------

This is what i was reffering to... and its very close to my house..

http://www.kirkautodetail.com/services.html

$60 - $90

All exterior detailing services receive a full-service hand wash / dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, tar, bug and road grime removal. Exterior rubber trim and tires are dressed and conditioned.
Our two-step service is intended to correct minor to medium paint imperfections like light scratches and oxidation. Your car is first professionally machine buffed through our exclusive swirl free foam pad buffing process which uses specialty polishes, glazes with resins to restore the paint as close to it's original beauty. Our wax is machine applied to seal in the protection and leave a "wet look" brilliant shine. Additional cost for compounding.