View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 11:24 PM   #226
1LeSS

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS VR 1LE
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LeSS View Post
The rally is on this year again.

It’s 1862. You are hand-digging through layers of soggy, worthless, frustrating gravel, hoping and praying the next shovel-stroke will expose a fortune in gold. Everyone says it’s crazy, but there’s too much at stake. Then, just when the outcome seems impossibly bleak, at a depth of 52 feet the ground begins to pay. The lead is struck, and the greatest creek side placer gold deposit the world has ever seen is suddenly yours for the taking.

Actually you will drag race on Friday night in Prince George, Sat, you cruise to a small frontier gold rush town in the mtns, sat night its the biggest hoe down ever. So much to do and Sunday ...well you'll have to wait and see!!!

You will go home with gold to boot!!
there is more over on facebook under the same title as this thread. pm myself for invite.

Acommodations are very limited so we have a booking director to make sure everyone is accounted for and has a bed to sleep!!
PM NFRNOSS for accommodations. They go quick
This list is quiet so I can get lots of airtime. Karen Barkerville Gold Rush Rally is launching in Prince George on the July 14th to the 16th. Drag racing, an amazing mountain cruise with 40 other fifth fens, car show, and then the gold rush.
Its named after Karen Allan, as it was truly her idea all along. She passed away on Dec 3, 2015 after seeing the first rally as a success. Now all it takes is for the rally to finish and everyone has precooked their rooms. This is a different cruise and lots of fun. Gold panning, seeing the 1860's in live action, actors, the whole shebang and yes, I'm going after the midnight cemetery tour again. Muwahaha.

All booking is done by contacting Chantal at NFRNOSS or on fb in Western Canadian Camaro. We'd love some of you southerners to come and enjoy our northern hospitality.
BC Racing coil-overs, 32ml rear sway bar, Solid cradle bushing kit, Steel jacket radius rod bushes, JPSS caster bolt, Bo White TB, Granitelli HP coils, Apex Catchcan, Vortech V7 Ysi Supercharger, LSX B-15 engine, custom spec cam, and other stuff.
1LeSS is offline   Reply With Quote