View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
dermo1989
BAQNBLK

Drives: 2010 SS/RS BLACK W/INFERNO PKG
2 people nearly got strangled yesterday

So I take my 3 week old 2SS to work for the 1st time yesterday, and park in a spot with 10 spaces to my left, and 10 to my right. I walk into the building for 1 minute, come back out because I forgot my cell, and someone is parked right next to me. At this point I'm thinking WTF! So I walk up, and sure as shit there is a huge door ding the size of a quarter on the driver's side. Of course the person is no where to be found so i took about 10 pic's. to document it all. I got the plate # and will have my brother who is a cop in the city where it happened run the plate if i don't see this jackass on Monday. Then, to top it all off my wife and I stop by a jewelry store so she can pick up her ankle bracelet, and i'm looking out the glass window and another jackass in a frickin Volvo opens his door into the passenger side!! By this time I'm thinking "I'm going to jail today." So I go out and get all of his info. (he saya he's going to pay for it) and am completely devastated. 2 F-ing door dings in one day. I know it could be worse, but it's just the point that you can't have anything nice anymore you know? Have some respect when you park next to a Camaro for Christ's sake! Sorry, but I had to vent.