View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #12
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
If you are REALLY interested in your Camaro, then be patient. Yes the ECM is a difficult part and swapping it out is a huge deal. If I understand it properly the car won't run by simply changing it. If you aren't happy with the dealers service, please feel free to call GM Customer Service at 1-866-509-9090. Get an SR number and if it isn't resolved, PM me and I'll be glad to escalate your issue internally.

But if you are simply upset that you over paid and want to blame GM, I can't help you. I would suggest that you zoom over to the enthusiast site for the Infinit and listen to how many perfect fault free cars they are talking about.

No excuses as we try to deliver cars that have no issues at all. That is our objective. Unfortunately the modern automobile is a hugely comlex mechanism and sometimes we don't meet our objective.

If you are a true Camaro enthusiast, give it a bit.

If you are just a guy who jumped on the coolest new car and overpaid to do it and want to scream GM/American car fail, then I can't help you much. But I did work for Nissan, I have friends that are still there and you know what? There cars have this same problem from time to time.

You've got 80 some posts, so I'm hoping you are an enthusiast, love the Camaro and will simply call the phone number I gave you above.