Thread: Brake ducts
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #87
td195f

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
Good pics thanks. Did you have to cut any fender liner anywhere? Will be running the hose in a week or two after I get all my coolers plumbed. I don't want the hose getting in the way while I try to access all the random places I need to over the next week.

Also interested in any track days or group info for Watkins Glen you have. I want to try it out this coming spring or summer.
No cuts on the fender liners. The only cuts I had to make were to install the air ducts behind the lower grill.

I did a novice and intermediate school at Watkins Glen with Trackmasters. Trackmasters.com The schedule for 2014 is not up yet. The Genesee Valley BMW Club and the Niagara Region Porsche Club are also good groups to do track days with. I know instructors with both those groups and they are not brand specific. A Camaro is welcome to run with them. Keep an eye on the Watkins Glen website for next years schedule. They will list all the different organizations that have track time for 2014 when they post there new schedule. Some of the schools fill up fast. The advice I received was to reserve spots early.
2015 Z/28 #786 - Black
2004 Silverado 3500 Dually - D'Max - Suncoast - Banks - Edge - Custom Tune by D'Max Tuner / Spitzer '32 Bantam Altered Drag Car - Blown Alcohol 380 CI Small Block Chevy
td195f is offline   Reply With Quote