View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
I was thinking that as well, you are probably ready for some color, def need something that pops so I assume the metallics are your only option now.

I was a victory red guy since I could drive (and w/e other name chevy had for it, bright rally red, etc), but I saw CRT on a cruze, and now I can never go back to non-metallic paint.
Well this was the issue I ran into. I didn't want to buy a used one - because I would always think of it as "I only bought this because I couldn't afford to get what I wanted." I also knew, if I bought a used one and made compromises on things that I'd eventually trade it in when I was in a better financial position, and taking a trade-in hit twice just seemed kind of redundant to me.

So I talked to Becky, she still had a couple 2013 camaros let on her lot. One of them being a 2013 black 1LE with Nav and the NPP exhaust. Which - was basically perfect, except for being black. This got me thinking......could I swing ordering a 2014 and just doing a long term financing plan? Becky helped me crunch the numbers, and while it'll be very very tight - it's doable.

So without further ado - I have an order placed with Becky for a.....

.....Ashen Gray Metallic......

......ZL1

Last edited by The Stig; 12-13-2013 at 04:18 PM.
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote