View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:28 AM   #1
catalan

Drives: -
Help and Feedback on buying a new Camaro 2011 !

Hello everyone !

I'm new to this forum and this is probably my first post ... i'm also new into buying the 5th Generation Cammy ... I did a lot research here and there, comparison, review etc etc but i need your advice and recommendation specially for people who are living in my same region, i live in Bahrain ... My concerns are below:

1. I'm between V6 and V8. Most of the people i know recommend the V8 for one reason, Power.

2. Now if we take the car purchase budget out and think about future, maintenance and life cycle if properly used and handled what would you personally choose? V6 or V8?

3. I heard that the V8 Brake Pads in Bahrain are around BD400/- how often do you SS owners change them? and do they really cost?

4. Do you SS owners have to accelerate to full power from time to time? Any problems with the engine? Injectors? What happens if you don't accelerate the car for sometime?

5. What are the complaints and issues for the Camaro in general? ( I heard about the paint chipping and i need to hear about other issues to be aware of it )

6. Any hints and tips after buying the car? Things to do? Things i shouldn't do?

Appreciate your feedback and i'd love to hear your recommendations and thoughts !!

catalan is offline   Reply With Quote