Old 05-31-2013, 07:30 PM   #832
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
What a way to start the weekend!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlayer-SS View Post
loving the interior !
Thanks SS, now that I'm finally settling in back home in NJ, I can start to really take some good pics, plus I got a lot of stuff coming to update the interior (See Below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartashian View Post
BLACK ON BLACK
Thanks K, I think the monochrome, one color look just fits the car perfectly...Wait till you see what's coming next!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickasswelch69 View Post
Hell yeah bro!!!!!!!! way to go!!!!
Thanks Lil' Bro, I'm pretty damned psyched at the GM National invite, then I come home today and find this below in my inbox!!!

So as I always think of things to add, even though I say I'm done I had ordered a Cipher Auto Harness Bar & Cipher Auto 4 point harnesses last week since I'm within 40 minutes of 3 kick ass tracks, Atco, Englishtown & the new one in Millville, and I'm going start racing again. So I thought maybe seats, so I happened to stumble across Corbeau Racing seats, and as I'm glancing over their site I see a Sponsorship tab, click it, read the requirements and fill out the application and emailed it last week. Honestly, I thought I wasn't getting it cause I never heard back, until I got this email 20 minutes ago!!! Hell ya!!!!! Some people have to pay thousands for seats, I'm getting my choice for repping the company! I'll throw a sticker on the car & bring swag to the events, I know the deal! This was like hitting the lottery!

Now what seats to get?
Maybe I'll post some options and you guys can help me decide

Sure is going to be tough when the new Stingray comes out, but I look at it this way, the mags, the sponsors, the Nationals invite all increase the value

John,

We are pleased to inform you that your application for sponsorship has been reviewed and accepted for a full sponsorship. At Corbeau we take great pride in those cars that we sponsor. We receive hundreds of sponsorship inquiries each week and only a select few are accepted.

Along with the seats you will receive, we will also provide you with promotional material as you travel to different shows, races and events. We will also serve as a reference for any other sponsors you are seeking. Once you have installed the seats in your vehicle, we will place pictures of your car on the "Team Corbeau" website, thus giving you added exposure.

We would like to discuss the details of the sponsorship with you over the phone. Please take time this weekend to review our products and decide on what you would like to order. DO NOT CALL UNTIL MONDAY. Once you call we will give you more information about your sponsorship with us. Again, we thank you for choosing Corbeau and we are confident in the success these products will bring you.

Sincerely,

Axxxxxx Mxxxxxx
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX, Ext. XXXX (Didn't think it was necessary to post his name)
http://www.corbeau.com

I must admit, quite a few good things have happened since I moved back to NJ from Cali May 1st. I just wish my best bro was alive to experience it with me. I know he's looking down and smiling, but I just wish he were here....This build was for you bro, RIP Timmy(Pictured on left)
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote