View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #470
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Haha yea I'm gonna try to do the install myself. Hopefully it won't be too bad but knowing my and all my installs it prob will be a disaster haha. Just trying to get my confidence up to know I can tackle it and you aren't helping haha
Engine bay is looking awesome as always but I do have to ask has anything changed lately? Looks like something has but I can't really say what exactly

But on a side note I did help Lil' Nasty install his BBKs for a little while (wasn't there for the whole thing) and I do have to say the right tools and a second person are needed for the install. I know you said you were getting a garage and that is kind of is essiential because it probably will take you around 7 hours to do the install. Like Lil' Nasty has said a rathect box wrench will help a ton when it comes to installing the header bolts and you will need some strength to break/Loosen the collector bolts.

I am not trying to scare you into not doing the install because it is a little straight foward just letting you know what I saw when helping out. If you were closer I would lend you some assistance but I think we are little far for that.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote