View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 12:27 PM   #1
Scooter18155

Drives: 2010 ss/rs 6 speed manual
Wheel bearings/hub bolt size and length

I am building up a rear cradle complete with differential, suspension everything to the brake rotors new to install into my car in one complete unit drop old install the new with very little downtime. Just install torque whatever needs to be torque tightened etc. so I got everything except differential and wheel hubs out of a z28 car. Came with majority of hardware as well as arms shocks etc. I didn’t get the wheel hubs or the hardware that goes with them. I have now acquired wheel hubs to install and need to know what size and length the 3 bolts are to purchase new ones. Really don’t want to tear into my car right now to figure out bolt sizes and would rather avoid having to remember to pull mine and install into the new unit when it comes time to install. Can anyone help me out with bolt size and length? Maybe someone parting a car can send me bolts to front and rear hubs on the cheap?
2010 camaro ss/rs, standard 6 speed, ls3 motor, bmr subframe connectors, jba 3” competition Exhaust, stainless works 1 7/8" headers, adm cold air intake, hurst short throw shifter, bo white ported tb, mishimoto aluminum radiator, mishimoto oil cooler.
Scooter18155 is offline   Reply With Quote