View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:23 AM   #11
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
I'm thinking it really depends on what your reason for making mods is. For instance, I love the looks of my 1LT/RS so I'm not spending $$$ on asthetics.

The sound needs some help and I'd like to get max MPGs, so I've ordered MRT-V2 Axleback exhaust and CAI Cold Air Induction. Both are said to increase HP and MPG.

My other concern is keeping my inner engine clean and efficient so, I have ordered an RX Catch Can as well.

So as I said, I think YOU have to pick your priorities once you've put a few miles on it. If I could make only one mod, I'd probably choose the Catch Can. I know the engines are designed to function just fine without it, but I plan on having this car a lonnnnnnnng time. Dirty engine = not good.
I agree I plan on keeping this for a long time also and maybe passing it down or something like that. Thank you for telling me about the catch can I am going to look into that. But pretty much my goal is mainly performance with style. I want new rims and Oracle headlights and some tint and maybe some vinyl stripes but that all together will be about $550.00 (without the rims), so I just need to see what performance parts I want first probably a CAI Air Intake, catch can (Thanks you you )
and a exhaust at first. Then I will see what I have left over and save up for the next item I want
colingordon is offline   Reply With Quote