radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
Z28!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
Those wheels look different...like 10 spokes - there seems to be more airflow through the wheel...lighter weight than the ZL1 wheels? Perhaps THIS is the BOSS 302 competitor (WON'T SAY THE Z-WORD)?

Spoiler looks different...and those look like functional brake coolers on the back fenders....hmm.
These are MOST interesting posts!!! If I were excited before, the thought of the "other" Z-word makes me even more!

Maybe it's just the angle and camo' that seem like the wheels and spoiler look a little different. I'll be honest when I first saw the tires that they looked shorter... Not like the 28-inch tall tires I'm used to seeing. However, your last comment about the quarter vents interests me the most... Could it be that I will have to eat my words about functional rear brake ducts?... I will gladly eat some words and take one for the team if that could be a reality I maintain that I don't think it will happen, lol.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote