View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Caution

Drives: 2SS/RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Wayne, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

Attachment 76518

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

as far as your questions go, Slingshot answered them, as well 5thGenOwner let you know where to chenge them.

You all are too kind.

I appreciate the warm sentimate and have a couple more question:

Has anyone else had the problem with the wondows fogging up, seems like I have to keep the defroster on most of the time.

Next, what is up with the rough idle of my LS3--seems like a plug is breaking down at idle, even at a steady idle say about 2K it seems to have a little break up, and finally-- the LS3, does it have variable valve timing, I was under the impression that it does not. Any way the service writer told me that was why the idle was so wacky, the variable valve timing was making it that way.

I didn't know for sure so here I am.

Thanks again

Wayne
Caution is offline   Reply With Quote