View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #23
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzrule View Post
hey kpm, hope u can help me, i have a 2012 ls and wanna do a tune. how was the trifecta tune? did it show a significant increase??
I can't say nothing but good things about Trifecta, the work they've done for us, and their customer service. That said, I have still not seen a tuned LFX by them yet. I know Vince (the tuner) will do an LFX, but I'm not sure how many he has done so far or what the gains might be.

On the LLT he was able to get 13rwhp at peak, with decent torque gains across the RPM range, but can't remember that peak number. For me, the tune seemed to make the car more responsive and I was pretty happy with it.

But again its hard to say what tuners may be able to do with the LFX until we start seeing some testing and dyno graphs pop up. I saw Google for the trifecta website and if you can find an email address, shoot them an email asking about the LFX. Usually Vince is very good at replying to emails withing a day or two.

Buying the tunes through BadNewsRacing seems to be a good place to get a good price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan View Post
Looks like an LFX version is coming...

It is already here...IPF is currently offering SC kits for the LLT and LFX.