View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:55 AM   #58
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFiD3ViL View Post
I did the steering wheel upgrade on my 2010 SS. Installed a 2014 ZL1 Automatic flat bottom leather wheel (Not suede).

Wound up being one of my favorite mods so far. It has actual paddles instead of buttons for the Tap-Shift (main reason), and the positioning for your hands is a major improvement. Also, the ergonomics for all the wheel buttons are just overall better when it comes to positioning. Tap-Shift is much more...uhh...reachable? It is hard to describe, but it really is a better designed wheel ergonomically.

Of course this is all just my opinion, but I do believe it feels substantially better in-hand...and man, do I love that flat bottom.

To answer your question, I know the 2013+ SS wheel does have an SS emblem/badge on it. Also, don't the 2013+ model years have the leather dash trim? Maybe that started on the '14s, not sure.
Ya that wheel upgrade you did would be nice. I just havnt really looked at many other 5th gen interiors...most of the car meets i go to im the only v8..alot of v6s so its hard to tell. Plus the odd Zl1 would show up but the windows are so dark you cant see anyway lol.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote