View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #387
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePill View Post
The majority (99.9%) of the moderators and members here are knowledgeable, respectful and really cool. I truly understand your frustration, I even went into a semi-depression shortly after this announcement but instead of ranting (which I almost did or was on the verge of doing), I took a nice drive, had some beers (not during the drive) and thought about the possible outcomes from reasonable decisions that I "GM" would make in this situation.

Like I said, I am a Ford fanatic, I needed to come to this site equipped with more than opinion before stepping into the lions den. The Mustang community has grown too vast, any anti-GM statement made on one of those site are quickly agreed to without any retort.. Here I can exercise my educated analysis, which is open to criticism and correction from all members... and that feedback provided usually broadens my perspective, or.. ultimately taken into consideration...

What fun is it to make a educated statement without having an educated response? That being said, keep your head high... I highly doubt my post will be deleted by the Moderators, their first love and responsibility is this website, even if they tell you its the Camaro...

PS: If you do own a Camaro and we met in real life... I have no choice but to battle you to the death.. It is in my DNA..

As Jean Girard said: "Because although today I am friendly. Tomorrow will be war!"
You sir sound like a fearless foe… I would gladly clash with you to the death in real life then purchase you a frosty pint as we discuss our past kills on our way to drunken stupor…

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote