Old 02-15-2018, 02:03 AM   #5
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS/1LE
First Day At The Track

Name:  Track Day 1 - 1.jpg
Views: 2339
Size:  150.6 KB

So it's finally the summertime at this point, and after enjoying the car for a few months I felt like it was time that I finally took the car to the track and make my first pass in any type of car for the first time in 3 years. Well let me tell you, I stunk up the place. A lot of cars were breaking down that day so I was only able to make one pass. Let me tell you: I stunk up the joint. I got to the tree and it felt like it was the most foreign thing in the world to me. After falling asleep at the tree, I went on to spin for a miserable 14.33 @ 100 mph.

Name:  First Pass Ever - 1.jpg
Views: 2341
Size:  103.0 KB

To say that I was completely disappointed was an understatement. But it was my first time back out there in a while, so I made a vow to myself that I was not going to do any more mods to my motor until I could run a 13.0 in its current condition: Stock tune, cold air intake, catback exhaust, BF Goodrich All Season Tires.

I know I'm not beating any records by running that 13.0, but it was a goal set for myself to know that I could get my car to make a quick pass in its current state, and that it would just require further seat time and other adjustments to go even faster.

I started the season late. This first pass was in August and with Jersey weather who knows when the end of the season could be. Could I make it happen before the end of the season? Was it even possible? Maybe I'm just washed up...

Maybe...

Last edited by TheInfamouSS; 02-15-2018 at 01:14 PM.
TheInfamouSS is offline   Reply With Quote