View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #9
Stubbsy

Drives: 2012 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiller085 View Post
It's running rough and underpowered. It's overfuelling under load so pops through the exhaust and has really bad carbon exit from the exhaust. (when I say underpowered its only when you give it more than 1/3 throttle - so it's still no slouch, just nowhere near where it could be and was after it was first installed and then tuned)

It's giving p0102 00 codes which is MAF sensor low Frequency and it logs as soon as the engine fires (The conditions for setting the code are supposed to be >5 seconds run time). If you unplug the MAF it throws a service stabilitrak warning and U2100 code which is a CAN Bus Communication fault (With the EBCM from memory)

I've seen that there was a dealer communication on chafed wires at the exhaust manifold heatshield on the front of the engine but I've been through the engine harness literally wire for wire and cannot find any breaks or crossed wires.

Any ideas would be handy but I think I will post in the main tech forum - I have a couple more things to try from other peoples experience before I go too far though.

Good luck with that one, sounds like it could be a wiring problem, if the MAF can set off a Stabitrak code.
Stubbsy is offline   Reply With Quote