View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
Chewy
My boredom isn't safe

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Chewy Send a message via MSN to Chewy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMLXIX View Post
Obviously does door locks and trunk. Panic button.... How about to control the windows. What about the sun roof? It would be nice if you could put the windows down without having to go in and turn the key on... It gets hot out here in Nevada and we cant get remote start to run the AC. It would be nice to at least let the hot air out before getting in.... Not that it rains in the desert too often but if it did and the windows (sun roof) was open, wouldn't it be nice if you could close everything with the remote?

We already have express up/down windows. I would think its just a matter of programming the BCM. My 02 Maxima had it and my girls VW does it too. Everyone who gets a manual trans that can't get remote start should ask GM if this can happen?? It may not be a big deal but its the little convience things that make it just that much better...

i think he meant he can't get remote start because he's getting a manual - not he can't get A/C with remote start

my current car i just old down the unlok button and it unlucks drivers, then all, then rolls the windows...i really like the sound of RCowens set up tho!!

except u can't get remote window roll-up stock in the US - safety issue, they think u'll cut off a kids head by accident