Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
SSSoon

Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackone View Post
Look here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=182463&page=5

...there are many pictures
Very cool. Hey, what did you find happens to the air bags when you remove stock seats? Do they all deactivate, or does it just flash an error message on the console? And can you clear the error message easily?

I have an SLP boost gauge sitting in a box, ready to install Instructions read like it takes a lot of trimming and shaving to get things to fit. Looks like the same housing as yours but the gauge can be made to fit without cutting the back, I think.

I was thinking of ordering the same bumper inserts that you have and turning them into functional brake ducts. You consider that? Enough room in behind?

My bumper is all chipped to hell from rocks. How much was your bumper repaint?

Are the LEDS that came with the bumper insert kids white-white or blue-white? I don't like my current aftermarket P13W bulbs because they have a real blueish tinge to them.

Sorry for all the questions but cool to find someone who looks like they are 6-12 months ahead of me in my mod progress

Dry sump LS7, cage, JPSS suspension, Wilwood brakes, fire suppression, ARH 3" headers/exhaust, Z/28 DSSV coilovers, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 19" Forgeline GA3R, 325/30R19 Re11 tires, oil cooler, monster JPSS splitter/wickerbill, CAI, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote