View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 02:01 PM   #9
simon777

Drives: 2015 Camaro LS
Tune

Most cost effective way to get what you want. I recommend going on the Tracy Lewis Performance website and contacting Tracy through there. He can coordinate getting what you need to have Will tune your car remotely.

You can also seek out a local tuner, but find an expert in direct injection tuning like Will.

I agree with 3.91 gears, but that is quite the job for your setup. Not impossible or difficult really, but the parts are heavy so would help to have at least one other person with you if you plan to do it yourself.

Other ideas for better torque/ responsiveness that I've tried and noticed improvements with:
1) Jacfab Extendolater:
http://www.jacfab.net/The-Extendolat...acer_p_13.html

2) Ported throttle body

3) Cold air intake

Keep in mind, the above will not be a night and day difference, but will give you noticeable improvements. If you want a night and day difference, ask Tracy about a supercharger kit. No regrets running their stage 2 kit and E85, very fun. I also haven't run into others with this setup at car shows so you get a lot of questions and interest. Can also sell the kit when you're ready to sell the car.
2015 LFX M6 LS:Rotofab intake,Vmax ported throttle body,Jacfab laminator FX,extendolator,ARH HFC downpipes,Magnaflow resonated X pipe,SLP LM2 catback,Solo J pipes,Overkill Flexfuel sensor,E85 tune,3.91 gears,Monster twin disc clutch,Michelin PS4S tires,FR ZL1 wheels,SS brembos,BP drilled and slotted rotors,HPS 5.0 pads,RST SS brake lines,BMR rear trailing arms,Hendrix solid rear cradle bushings,1" drop Hotchkis lowering springs,1LE struts and sway bars,oem strut tower bar,Pedders radius rod bushing insert and rear trailing arm bushings,Z28 upper control arm bushings
simon777 is offline   Reply With Quote