View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Do NOT rely on GM Connects updates!

Do NOT rely on GM Connects updates!

It has been a very, very stressful 4+ months since putting down $1000 back in early Nov for my Vert... First I fell.to the allocation monster that set me back weeks, then was the 1/11 TPW debacle that got bumped back a month....my car was finally produced on the last day of the 2/7 TPW then shipped on 2/14, then bayed again the next day!!!! Then, my final status update, about a week old now, is that the cars left plant property, dealers invoiced, but hasn't shipped.

Well, that's where I sit now, per GM Connects- however, im holding a printed invoice from GM and my Dealer, showing my car DID in fact ship over a week ago-despite what the web site says, AND, per the rail car tracking system- my car is already in Florida set to hit Orlando (30 miles from my dealer) TOMORROW (2/24)!!!!

So ladies and gentleman who have all been scouting the GM Connects web site, painfully speculating where your car may be, why it hasn't and when will it ship (much like I had been)... there's hope yet! Don't always believe what the site says, your car may be weeks ahead like mine!!! Good luck everyone!

Pics to be posted soon!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote