View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
allmotor
movin' down the motorway

Drives: Summiit White 2SS/RS/M6
Florida shop for paint film install (review)

Anytime I have excellent work done, I try to pass it on to fellow forum members. If there is anyone within a couple/three hours drive of Tampa, I highly recommend Auto Paint Guard. I’m as fussy as a person can be when I’m looking to have work done, so I usually end up finding the right shop. And this time, I hit pay dirt. Definitely worth the trip. Not so brief story, but worth the read…

I did my due diligence looking for the “perfect” shop to apply paint protection film to the bumpers, partial hood, mirrors, rocker panels, and gills. Ryan Burroughs, owner and operator of Auto Paint Guard, took care of my “baby” the way I had hoped/expected. He answered my umpteen emails/phone calls, took the time to completely explain the difference in all of the products he offered, and which product would work best for my Summit White. He happened to be working on another Summit White and invited me up to his shop to check out the install, but I was out of town.

Anyway, I couldn’t have asked for a better install (quality and perfection). He wrapped the edges where he should have, and all edges that weren’t wrapped, were flush to the starting and ending areas (going in that was a major concern for me). Had tint done also.... came out perfect.

Few pics….